News These 10 under-$50 gadgets have improved my tech life, and they're all on sale for Memorial Day

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Fairly neat assortment of goodies.

Is the NEX 01 screwdriver an item that the author (and/or others if you can comment) have actually used?

On the advice of some YT tech personalities some years back now, they did a piece on the Wowstick 1F Pro, showed themselves working with it and it had a lot of desirable features. I picked one up for myself and a friend of mine. The one I got was very disappointing in terms of strength, battery life, and the bits broke if you looked at them too hard with no duplication of common size.
I noted that I haven't EVER seen those same personalities using this gadget they recommended again in lieu of another brand that is common and I won't mention.

The biggest issue that I think I see with the one mentioned in this article has to do with how "fat" it is around, and stubby on the bit side. Does it have an included extension so you can reach down to that upper right side of the mobo inside a case?