• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question These files properties cannot be read so it cannot be added using Microsoft Photo via Video Editor!

sk8ernut.dw

Prominent
Dec 8, 2018
I am using Windows 10 Video Editor via Photos. No matter what I cannot add any video at all. I have reset the app and reinstalled it. I also have used PowerShell to uninstall it and command prompt. I refuse to reformat because I already did that couple of weeks ago. I wonder if any of you Window owners have this bug right now too? I cannot seem to add any mp4 videos to edit in Microsoft Windows Video Editor. This is where you use the Photo section. I just don't want to rely on third-party software because there is no HD quality at all and I already have one on my Windows OS. I need help to get this work. Of course, the last option is to reformat the damn thing. I need help. What is preventing me from adding this?

https://ibb.co/X8w21ZS This is what it looks like. Here is a picture I uploaded! Opinions? What can you do to help me repair this to prevent the need to reformat the whole contraption? help a PC gamer out!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS