They owe me a refund

I canceled my Cingular service on the last day of my billing cycle. The next
month I got a bill for the normal fees witch I should not of owed since You
Prepay a Month in Advance! Well I paid the bill to keep from having a bad
mark on my credit report.
Well I got a new bill it states I owe $ 0. But I should have two months of
credit comming to me!
I did pay the last bill with a credit card and I thinking about putting it
in dispute.
My question is how long should it take for them to refund over payments?

Thanks
Steve

In article <SN3ec.4517$k05.1599@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net>,
"Steve Katt" <kattronics@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I canceled my Cingular service on the last day of my billing cycle. The next
> month I got a bill for the normal fees witch I should not of owed since You
> Prepay a Month in Advance! Well I paid the bill to keep from having a bad
> mark on my credit report.
> Well I got a new bill it states I owe $ 0. But I should have two months of
> credit comming to me!
> I did pay the last bill with a credit card and I thinking about putting it
> in dispute.
> My question is how long should it take for them to refund over payments?

You need to dispute it immediately.

Dont wait for what may never happen.

Steve Katt wrote:

> I canceled my Cingular service on the last day of my billing cycle. The next
> month I got a bill for the normal fees witch I should not of owed since You
> Prepay a Month in Advance! Well I paid the bill to keep from having a bad
> mark on my credit report.
> Well I got a new bill it states I owe $ 0. But I should have two months of
> credit comming to me!
> I did pay the last bill with a credit card and I thinking about putting it
> in dispute.
> My question is how long should it take for them to refund over payments?
>
> Thanks
> Steve

Without a doubt dispute it. Cingular will listen to your credit card
company before they listen to you.

Steve Katt wrote:

> My question is how long should it take for them to refund over payments?

They don't give the credit within one billing cycle. When I closed my
Cingular acount, it like 3 months before I got the credit. Ask CS and
they will give you expected time frame.

Noticed that I was a Cingular customr, not like some troll here that
seems compelled to answer almost every post about a product that he does
not use and most likely never has used.