'They Shall Not Pass' Expansion Arrives Tomorrow For 'Battlefield 1' Premium Pass Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been a big fan of the Battlefield games since the very beginning, especially BF 1942, BF2, BF3, BF4, and even BF play for free. I own BF1 as well, but have only played about an hour of it. I love it, just been busy with other things and haven't had the time to play it much. And like all previous versions, this game looks awesome. Just a beautiful game.

Looking forward to getting back on the Battlefield soon and having some fun!

I got the new content and then when trying to use it, I was repeatedly informed I was not connected to EA servers; couldn't enjoy the new content or BF1 at all this morning.

For some reason, BF1 looks great, sounds great, and has some pretty cool features, but much like Star Wars Battlefront, and I still can't pinpoint it exactly, lacks the fun-factor of the previous titles in the series.

On the other hand, I could connect to Titanfall 2 (TF2) servers no problem - also EA servers. TF2 is among my favorites of all time.

nycalex

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2009
loved the campaign, albeit too short.

the air campaign was the best......they need to bring the RED BARON from the germans side.
i'm looking forward to the single player!

Status
Not open for further replies.