Question thin black vertical line on my samsung TV (goes away on white background)

whiteknights

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2013
I'm using my samsung 32 inch tv as a pc monitor, when i decided to update my graphics card driver it turns out that the driver was corrupted or something, after that i started to notice a thin light black vertical line on my TV, it appears on a certain background colors like yellow, blue, brown.. but on a white or dark colors background it disappears..

the weird thing that i used an app named DPT it makes the screen opens different backgrounds colors at full size, i opened the app for a minute started playing with the colors, at yellow, brown, blue the thin line still there, at white and black its gone, i returned again to yellow, brown and blue its also gone! i close the app and the thin line disappeared even from my desktop! great.. but after a while it returns again and i have to open that app again to get rid of it, and so on.. i made sure that its not from my GPU its the TV itself that have the issue.. any explanation please??

things i tried:
- repluged my HDMI cable
-changed my HDMI cable
-powered of my tv and unplugged the power cord for a while
-played with my tv settings like aspect ratio, resolution, etc..

TRENDING THREADS