Question Things happened after changin to RTX 2070

Dec 9, 2018
ive been using my RTX 2070 for like 1 month already... there's nothing wrong with it...but lately my games started to crash.Destiny 2 with the error "Broccoli" , GTA v crashed with error "ERR_GFX_D3D_INIT" and Watch Dog 2 crashing with no error.
I dont know what's causing these crashes...it was fine when i just bought it...I dont know if there's a program thats causing these or my GPU is overheated and causing the games to crash.I really need help on this one

My setup :
• CPU:AMD RYZEN 7 2700X
• Cpu Cooler: AMD WRAITH PRISM COOLER (Stock Cooler)
• GPU: MSI RTX 2070 GAMING Z 8G
• RAM:2x G.Skill Trident Z (RGB) 8GB 2400ghz =16GB
• Case:Armaggeddon Infineon 5000
• Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B350-F GAMING
• PSU: Corsair VS 650w

WildCard999

Titan
Any suggestion on a better PSU?
Either the Seasonic Focus Gold 550W or 650W would be much better. Now I'm not 100% sure if swapping out the PSU will fix your issue but I would do it anyways as those VS series really aren't good for gaming and the last thing you want is for it to damage your GPU or other parts.

CPU/GPU temps should be under 80C while gaming. If you've overclocked either CPU or GPU I would put them back to stock for now until you get this issue resolved.

The Broccoli error is a driver error so you may need to do a clean install of the GPU drivers or use DDU to manually do the clean install of drivers.

Dec 9, 2018
Either the Seasonic Focus Gold 550W or 650W would be much better. Now I'm not 100% sure if swapping out the PSU will fix your issue but I would do it anyways as those VS series really aren't good for gaming and the last thing you want is for it to damage your GPU or other parts.

CPU/GPU temps should be under 80C while gaming. If you've overclocked either CPU or GPU I would put them back to stock for now until you get this issue resolved.

The Broccoli error is a driver error so you may need to do a clean install of the GPU drivers or use DDU to manually do the clean install of drivers.

The Brocolli error is still happening right now... I already did a clean install of Nvidia Driver