[SOLVED] THINGS I NEED SINCE IM GOING TO BUY A NEW RAM FOR THE BUILD

Apr 26, 2020
Since @WildCard999 suggested that I upgrade my 2133Mhz 16GB ram to 3200Mhz because of my FPS DROP ISSUES and STUTTERS. I was thinking of buying CPU Cooler and fan for the PC too. Do i need to really buy all this things or it's okay to stay on stock CPU fan and stock fan. So if you do suggest of me getting stuff what are the things I would need? and if so can you guys suggest some stuff.

PS: can i do a second opinion on what you guys think is wrong with my current build? I get stutters from playing games like what i stated at the top.

Games I play where i notice problems:
*Black Desert Online - i get super low FPS on crowded places/grind spots and stutters as well like doing sieges i need to go full low/optimized mode and still get low fps, fps drops and stutters.
*Division 2 - I get decent FPS around safezone but drop while in combat 60fps below and it stutters as well.
*COD MW - Same thing.
*Dota 2
*CS: GO

BUILD INFO:
CPU: Ryzen7™ 1700
MOBO: B350M GAMING PRO
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8 GB
GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 1070 OC Gaming
SSD: WD Blue Series 250GB
HDD: WD 1 TB SATA III w/ 64mb Cache
CASE: Carbide Series 400c Case, Windowed White
PS: Corsair CX600
MONITOR: BenQ VW2420H x BenQ XL2420Z

Another question is isn't my build supposed to easily do 100+ FPS on all this games or this is really the limit of my build? I would deeply appreciate everything that you guys can input in this thread. Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Solution
Since @WildCard999 suggested that I upgrade my 2133Mhz 16GB ram to 3200Mhz because of my FPS DROP ISSUES and STUTTERS. I was thinking of buying CPU Cooler and fan for the PC too. Do i need to really buy all this things or it's okay to stay on stock CPU fan and stock fan. So if you do suggest of me getting stuff what are the things I would need? and if so can you guys suggest some stuff.

PS: can i do a second opinion on what you guys think is wrong with my current build? I get stutters from playing games like what i stated at the top.

*Black Desert Online - i get super low FPS on crowded places/grind spots and stutters as well like doing sieges i need to go full low/optimized mode and...

*Black Desert Online - i get super low FPS on crowded places/grind spots and stutters as well like doing sieges i need to go full low/optimized mode and still get low fps, fps drops and stutters.
*Division 2 - I get decent FPS around safezone but drop while in combat 60fps below and it stutters as well.
*COD MW - Same thing.
*Dota 2
*CS: GO

BUILD INFO:
CPU: Ryzen7™ 1700
MOBO: B350M GAMING PRO
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x8 GB
GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 1070 OC Gaming
SSD: WD Blue Series 250GB
HDD: WD 1 TB SATA III w/ 64mb Cache
CASE: Carbide Series 400c Case, Windowed White
PS: Corsair CX600
MONITOR: BenQ VW2420H x BenQ XL2420Z

Another question is isn't my build supposed to easily do 100+ FPS on all this games or this is really the limit of my build? I would deeply appreciate everything that you guys can input in this thread. Thank you so much!
CPU cooler upgrade would depend on what temperatures you are getting under load, 65c up to low 70s is acceptable.

Solution