Question Things wrong with my computer after installing new graphics card

Mar 9, 2019
So right now my problem is I got a new GPU, the Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 8G, when I initially had the GTX 960.
These are the steps in which I did everything:
  1. Downloaded DDU (went into safe mode) and uninstalled all nvidia related display drivers and etc.
  2. Shutdown computer and replaced the GTX 960 with the RX 580.
This is where problems start coming. After restarting the computer, when I am in normal mode my mouse can move around but I can't seem to click on anything after 1 minute of bootup which doesn't allow me to install my AMD driver. I decided to run my computer in safe mode again and everything seemed to work so I tried to install my AMD graphics card while in safe mode but I get the following error: "Error 99 – AMD Installer Cannot Continue Because the Driver has not Been Digitally Signed."
Right now I am just frustrated and it has been a while since I've modified/built a computer so its just been pretty tough for me at the moment. Thank you in advanced.

Mar 9, 2019
So right now my problem is I got a new GPU, the Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 8G, when I initially had the GTX 960.
These are the steps in which I did everything:
  1. Downloaded DDU (went into safe mode) and uninstalled all nvidia related display drivers and etc.
  2. Shutdown computer and replaced the GTX 960 with the RX 580.
This is where problems start coming. After restarting the computer, when I am in normal mode my mouse can move around but I can't seem to click on anything after 1 minute of bootup which doesn't allow me to install my AMD driver. I decided to run my computer in safe mode again and everything seemed to work so I tried to install my AMD graphics card while in safe mode but I get the following error: "Error 99 – AMD Installer Cannot Continue Because the Driver has not Been Digitally Signed."
Right now I am just frustrated and it has been a while since I've modified/built a computer so its just been pretty tough for me at the moment. Thank you in advanced.