Think he'll get it?

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

he's been trying to sell that for 4-5 years.
Never get that. you can get a nice one for $500

Troy,

Matty-t <matthews@audio-doctors.com> wrote in message

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6169763250
&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

> I know where there are 3 of these sittin. they need tlc.. but if this
> thing sells for that price.. thoughts?
>
> - Matt

No, that guy's on crack. Everything he sells is priced out of the
stratosphere.

As far as what X-O's are worth... maybe half that in VG condition? I
dunno... never priced one out before.

Rob

"Matty-t" <matthews@audio-doctors.com> wrote in message
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13716&item=6169763250&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
>
> I know where there are 3 of these sittin. they need tlc.. but if this
> thing sells for that price.. thoughts?
>
> - Matt

I have a MINT condition Gravitar in my basement that I bought off of
John (Appolo Amusements) for $650ish. I am VERY happy with the
purchase. On the other hand I just sold my 4 player football which was
pretty nice for $600. There is no WAY he gets over 1K for a 2 player
one, but I should have got at least $750 for my 4
player....................I guess that is why I love this hobby. Ray

Troy

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2003

wow, I can't believe he let a mint gravitar go for that.
good buy.

Troy,