think you the only one that can answer this question I have a high end PC a i7 7700k and gtx 1080 and 16gb ddr4 and I get miro

Oct 5, 2018
think you the only one that can answer this question I have a high end PC a i7 7700k and gtx 1080 and 16gb ddr4 and I get miro stutter in games like every two minutes I also have a gsync monitor can you help me know what I can do to stop it

COLGeek

Cybernaut
MERGED QUESTION
Question from shabinhunter_3 : "I need someone help"

COLGeek

Cybernaut
MERGED QUESTION
Question from shabinhunter_3 : "Need an answer"

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Please don't start a new thread to ask the same question. Just stick to one thread. Thank you.

Are all of your drivers up to date? Are you overclocking anything (CPU, GPU, memory)? What are your CPU and GPU operating temperatures at idle and under load?

As said above, I would make sure my drivers are up to date and the CPU/GPU are not throttling. I would also remove any overclocks and bring it back to stock settings. Sometimes overclocks can do some funny stuff.

If all of that is fine and you are still getting micro stutters, you may have a corrupted display driver. I would use the DDU tool below in safe mode to remove all of the old drivers. Then install the current drivers from Nvidia.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

What is happening every two minutes??
Sounds like an app is starting up and interfering.
For example, email may be set to do a send/receive every two minutes.

You may also have some malware. Run malwarebytes free edition to check.

Turn on task manager and when the stutters happen, look at what is active at the time.

I have an identical system, I experienced what you described on one game COD WW2. Everytime the GPU VRAM would reach max for example 8gb. The display would micro stutter, took me a while but I found a fix you can try. Unfortunately it resets everytime you restart. In GEFORCE EXPERIENCE main game menu, click DETAILS whichever game you're going to play. Then hit wrench on right of screen. Then slide marker towards the performance side and not quality. Hit apply then play game through geforce. Has worked for me not just on that system but multiple systems with that damn game

TRENDING THREADS