Thinking About Buying Mass Effect 3 Used

Solution
If its been played then its useless to a buyer as they will need to purchase an activation code/license for it, I had the same problem with a game and ended up buying it again so you may as well just buy the retail/origin version from the getgo, or all you've bought is a backup Dvd that you cannot play
Moto
If its been played then its useless to a buyer as they will need to purchase an activation code/license for it, I had the same problem with a game and ended up buying it again so you may as well just buy the retail/origin version from the getgo, or all you've bought is a backup Dvd that you cannot play
Moto

Solution
The days of buying used games are gone. All new games require that some type of online DRM that requires you to log in and register the game. How many people do you think will bother unregistering the game? Do you really think publishers like EA and Bethesada would allow a user to unregister a game so that he or she can sell it to someone else? Game publishers do not make any money off of used games.

gamer2121

Distinguished
May 13, 2012

Thanks man.I know where the industry is going in all but I just had to be sure that it was account locked so there was no money wasting. Take care