[SOLVED] Thinking of buying this EVGA psu SuperNOVA G3, 550W but will everything fit, how do i know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomfrit

Great
BANNED
Oct 18, 2019
Im planning to buy this psu EVGA SuperNOVA G3, 550W... but how do i know if all the cables will fit to my components and all...? Is it hard to replace a psu?

Solution
Im planning to buy this psu EVGA SuperNOVA G3, 550W... but how do i know if all the cables will fit to my components and all...? Is it hard to replace a psu?
Upgrading to a 550w is a bit odd...

Generally unless you have a massive case any standard ATX PSU will reach all the components. AMD if you want to check connectors the manufacturers website will give a list of the connectors it has. Normally a 4+4 for the CPU, 24 for the Board and then a few PCIE, Molex and SATA power too.
Upgrading to a 550w is a bit odd...

Generally unless you have a massive case any standard ATX PSU will reach all the components. AMD if you want to check connectors the manufacturers website will give a list of the connectors it has. Normally a 4+4 for the CPU, 24 for the Board and then a few PCIE, Molex and SATA power too.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.