thinking of switching graphics card so it will be cooler.

Verwaltung

Reputable
Sep 23, 2015
So I posted a thread while back asking how can I cool my Geforce GTX 770 2gb because my room was becoming very hot after I play any game. The games I usually play are LOL,HS,CSGO, cities skylines, the forest, and a few random early acess games. I run a double monitor set up, two hannasG monitors one 27 inch one 24. I am thinking about buying a 970 4gb because I guess the older cards heat up faster and hotter. Will the 970 cool better than my 770 drasticaly? I can not lower my temp below 80 and I live in AZ so no window opening during most of the year sadly. I an willing to drop that money to cool my room more lol... I really hate the heat

Link to new GPU- http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Whisper-Graphics-04G-P4-3975-KR/dp/B00R3NK2LE/ref=cm_wl_huc_item

If your room is getting hot your cooler is working well. It's taking the heat out of the case and away from the CPU and gpu and expelling it in the room like it should. Either running ac or fans or getting a lower end pc and 1 monitor etc. I don't think the difference will be that huge.

Verwaltung

Reputable
Sep 23, 2015

How would you go about moving that air out of my room? I had a box fan but it didn't really work very well.. I missclicked solved crap... But I just got an idea would opening my window and having my PC side with the fan facing it allow the hot air to seep to the outside.