Thinking To Buy Thermaltake View 71 RGB Need some question about its led fan controling

Hello everyone i was thinking to buy Thermaltake View 71 RGB
currently i have coolermaster CM690III
as the View 71 has 3 RGB preinstalled Fan i wanted to know how the color of led is controlled?
can it be controlled by any thermaltake software or?

Solution
It appears that, with that case, all of the LED coloured lights are contained within the three Riing RGB fans supplied with it. The Riing RGB fans normally come in a 3-pack with a controller module, so I expect that is what the case comes with. The fans themselves come with 5-pin connectors, not common fan connection cables, so they only plug into this controller module. Then you connect one cable from the module to a mobo fan header, and it appears from the instructions that this allows your mobo to do automatic fan speed control. The control module had three buttons on it, so you need access to it. One button modifies the fan speeds, allowing you to choose fully what the mobo control system is doing, or to scale that back to a slower...

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
It appears that, with that case, all of the LED coloured lights are contained within the three Riing RGB fans supplied with it. The Riing RGB fans normally come in a 3-pack with a controller module, so I expect that is what the case comes with. The fans themselves come with 5-pin connectors, not common fan connection cables, so they only plug into this controller module. Then you connect one cable from the module to a mobo fan header, and it appears from the instructions that this allows your mobo to do automatic fan speed control. The control module had three buttons on it, so you need access to it. One button modifies the fan speeds, allowing you to choose fully what the mobo control system is doing, or to scale that back to a slower version of same. One button allows you to select one of five colour display modes, or off. The third button, when you choose the constantly-changing 256-colour display, allows you to stop the rotating changes on a single colour, and then re-start it.

Solution

thanks means i cant control the led with motherboard RGB fan header :(

okay i got it
there are 2 kinds of fan one is riing RGB and other is riing RGB PLUS i thoght with case the plus one are there but there are normal fans.....
so i think its better to buy the case without RGB edition. only TG and buy ring plus fans? or is there any difference
Price of TG RGB is Rs 15000 $ 225.01
Price of TG only Rs 12000 $ 180.00
Price of 3 Riing Plus Fans Rs 7000 $ 105.00
Now i am confused or should i just buy the new fans or stick with my CM690III
i just want to buy for the good airflow so that GPU status cool

8wi69z.jpg

2h67xxg.jpg

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
Between the two Riing fan models (Riing LED RGB 256 Color, versus Riing Plus 14 RGB Radiator Fan Premium Edition) the Plus models offer slightly higher air flow against typical radiator or heatsink backpressure. These differences are modest, and may make little difference in actual cooling efficiency. The Plus models also offer (IF you get their LED controller, which is included in a fan 3-pack) a fancier controller that works with their downloadable software for more complex LED lighting effects and more flesible methods of setting the controls. The "plain" fans in a 3-pack come with a simpler LED controller based solely on manual pushbutton control. So, unless you want the fancier LED displays, the non-Plus models at a lower price might suit you better. I can;t make a good comparison with the fans that cam with your Cooler Master case because the Cooler Master website is not clear on what those are, and how many of them. If you can tell us exactly how many of each exact model number of Cooler Master fans you have, maybe we can make the comparison.

the thing is i want to buy nea cabinet but i am totaly confused which one to go for i want case so that it will fir everything and stays cool
i am sooo much confused
weather i want glass or not....... i like thermaltake but its huge
i have in mine
Thermaltake View 71
Corsair 570X
or should i go for cooler master H500P Mesh edition