Third Time's The Charm? Same Thread Issue Again...

Sage of Souls

Commendable
Apr 2, 2020
Hi, again.

No, I'm not blaming anyone this time around, but I'm having the issue where my thread, https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/key-from-registry-missing-in-dcom.3588166/, is flagged as awaiting approval again.

I DID clear my cache this time, and I have screenshots to show my issue. I also tried opening this up in completely separate browsers (Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge) and both said that they couldn't find the thread. I ALSO had OTHER people try to find the thread with the direct link to it and they said they couldn't see the thread, so it's not just me.

(WARNING: MULTIPLE SCREENSHOTS BELOW!)

xVR2NQr.png

r4WTIOM.png

gvYs9KR.png

xcipZot.png

Sw4Zqas.png

IBb0woH.png

5G7yaxD.png

bHDXQLA.png

So, CLEARLY, if I cleared my cache, used two different browsers that I NEVER USE and couldn't see the thread, had TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE show screenshots of it NOT appearing for them, AND I have all of these screenshots showing this crap, it CAN'T just be me going crazy, right?

Is there something going on that I can do to get this addressed, please?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Hi, again.

No, I'm not blaming anyone this time around, but I'm having the issue where my thread, https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/key-from-registry-missing-in-dcom.3588166/, is flagged as awaiting approval again.

I have approved it now. It wasn't showing in the approval thread but should be visible now.

Now I would suggest making a new thread as I have noticed that once a thread needs approval and goes into this state once, it can happen to it again.

If you make a new thread, please send me a link to it via conversation and I will lock the other and let other mods know what is going on :)

you should have hassled the mods in the toms Discord server... no wait, I didn't say that...

Last edited:

Sage of Souls

Commendable
Apr 2, 2020
I have approved it now. It wasn't showing in the approval thread but should be visible now.

Now I would suggest making a new thread as I have noticed that once a thread needs approval and goes into this state once, it can happen to it again.

If you make a new thread, please send me a link to it via conversation and I will lock the other and let other mods know what is going on :)

you should have hassled the mods in the toms Discord server... no wait, I didn't say that...

You want me to make a new/duplicate thread of the Registry thread, you mean?