Question This a motherboard issue or CPU or other

Jdunn32

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2015
Most of my computer has new parts.
MB / CPU Micro Center AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor 6-core 12-Thread Up to 4.6GHz Unlocked with Wraith Stealth Cooler Bundle with ASUS ROG Strix B550-A AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 ATX Gaming Motherboard
Graphics card XFX Speedster QICK319 AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT Black Gaming Graphics Card with 12GB GDDR6 HDMI 3xDP, AMD RDNA 2 RX-67XTYPBDP
PSU: Corsair RM 1000x
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 X 16GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 1.35V Desktop Memory - Black
All the parts are new and I use it for Photoshop. While using Photoshop, watching videos on specific players, or sometimes randomly, One of two monitors go black and freeze everything. I cannot move miles from one screen to the other while the screen is black on monitor. 30 seconds to 1 minute goes by typically both will shut off and reset itself. That sometimes fixes the issue but most of the time I have to hard reset causing me to lose work in Photoshop.
I have heard that it could be a RAM problem so I took the computer apart to reconnect the RAM. But now I'm having issues turning computer back on.
PSU fan is spinning and power is working but no indication of graphics card or any of my USB devices connected. Both keyboard and mouse have LED lights but do not turn on and now neither of my monitors will work.
I can't figure out if the motherboard is bad the processing unit is bad or if the hardware is bad.
Troubleshooting:
I have disconnected all power supply removed power supply reinstalled reconnected
I have also disconnected graphics card to use only motherboard connections still no USB recognition or monitor.
No lights indicating any problems on motherboard. CPU fan spins constantly so I know it's receiving power.
Disconnected everything from PSU unit and only connected PSU to motherboard turned on motherboard does indicate red icon so they are recognizing the power
Did also try resetting BIOS a few days ago still no fix.
Reset hard drives to factory settings only software installed are Photoshop and 3DS Max.
In short: CpU fan spins but no USB devices or monitors work.

Lutfij

Titan
Can you get into BIOS and see what your BIOS version is at this moment of time? As for your ram, which slots are they populating on the motherboard? You stated this;
Most of my computer has new parts.
+
All the parts are new
So what parts are used or is this an entirely new build?