News This All-In-One Liquid Cooler Has a 1440p Screen on It

TechLurker

Reputable
Feb 6, 2020
cant wait for the lcd screen RAM kits, lcd SSD and HDD, lcd PSU and all favourite lcd cable extensions. RGB is so last decade now.
Frankly, just integrate a LED screen to the glass side panels or in place of it. Not see-through like "Snowblind" and other similar projects, but a straight-up screen, allowing customization via wallpapers (get more use out of animated wallpapers) or photos of the interior without wiring or cables (like various mock-up/rendered versions of PC builds). Yes, it's not new, but it fits between blinging out the interior of your case with well-planned tubing/wiring and ARGB accents, and not wanting to care much about a rat's nest of cabling and tubing while still customizing it a bit more than stickers on a case.

Reactions: 2JZE46
Aug 24, 2021
Frankly, just integrate a LED screen to the glass side panels or in place of it. Not see-through like "Snowblind" and other similar projects, but a straight-up screen, allowing customization via wallpapers (get more use out of animated wallpapers) or photos of the interior without wiring or cables (like various mock-up/rendered versions of PC builds). Yes, it's not new, but it fits between blinging out the interior of your case with well-planned tubing/wiring and ARGB accents, and not wanting to care much about a rat's nest of cabling and tubing while still customizing it a bit more than stickers on a case.
That is a great idea lol! Seriously, it would be very cool!

GenericUser

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2010
I don't mind these things as options, but when they become the only option, and I'm paying extra for a feature I'm never going to use, with no alternative, that's when I have a problem with it.

geogan

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
When a water-block has a higher resolution display than poor gamers with crappy 1080P displays.

This is the way