[SOLVED] This Asian need lots of help for next pc build.

A S I A N

Reputable
Jan 6, 2017
Hello boys and girls.
This Asian PC NOob need some help for next pc build.
I'm trying to build a cool ass budget (around 5k) gaming pc.
I will be playing 1080p resolution and all max setting for any games and I want dat solid 60+ fps no matter what.
Imma fan of RGB so yea...

Q: Will they work?
Q: Is 1000psu enough for RTX 2080 sli?
Q: Will RGB sync together with MB, RAM, GPU with razer stuff
Q: What is the benefits of using SLI?

CPU: Intel Core i9-9900 3.1GHz 9th Gen CPU
PSU: Corsair RM1000X Fully Modular 80+ Gold 1000w Power Supply - CP-9020094-AU
PC case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Black Case - Razer Edition (Imma razer fanboi)
MB: MSI MEG Z390 ACE Intel 8th/9th Gen Motherboard
CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken X72 360mm RGB Enclosed Liquid Cooling System
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4 3200Mhz Desktop RAM - Black
GPU: MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO 11GB GRAPHIC CARD (Imma go SLI)
Accessory: Lian-Li Strimer 8 Pin RGB PSU Extension Cable
Storage: gonna use ma SSD from SAMSUNG

If yall have any recommendations then gimmme.

Thx for de help.

Last edited:
Solution
Why the i9-9900 rather than the i9-9900k or even ks model? Seems a touch odd if you're intending to spend so much but also not going for highest possible performance.

Multiple graphics card set ups are now very limited in usage for gaming. General advice is to go for the single most powerful graphics card affordable.
Why the i9-9900 rather than the i9-9900k or even ks model? Seems a touch odd if you're intending to spend so much but also not going for highest possible performance.

Multiple graphics card set ups are now very limited in usage for gaming. General advice is to go for the single most powerful graphics card affordable.

Reactions: A S I A N
Solution
First of, yes it will work and them some.....but as Obakasama has said, why not the 9900K if you want max FPS? You certainly have the budget and even if you do not overclock the motherboard will do it for you automatically with MCE enabled.

On the dual RTX's for SLI again, yes it will work and in some games will provide a boost but for your 60FPS at Ultra a single RTX 2080Ti will kill it any way and provide way more than 60FPS.....you are already in high FPS territory with just one RTX 2080Ti...

Everything else is more than good....

Reactions: A S I A N