[SOLVED] "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software" - i3 7100

May 9, 2020
waddup bois, I just got the i3-7100 but when I try to install the driver it gives me this error
renditionDownload

I have confirmed that Im downloading the correct driver and that I have 64bit windows.
My device manager shows no intel hd graphics and shows an error for a missing driver for the CPU. (A driver (service) for this device has been disabled. An alternate driver may be providing this functionality. (Code 32))
renditionDownload

Thanks for any help! :D

Solution
You should have installed that driver before installing the video card.

You can uninstall the video card drivers and remove the video card and try again.
May 9, 2020
Link to driver:
(Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers )

I have already successfully installed the "Intel® Computing Improvement Program ".

Specs:
RAM - 1x8GB
GPU - GTX 1050 Ti
CPU - i3-7100 3.90GHz
Motherboard - MSI H110M Gaming (cus im an epic gamer)
PSU - Corsair VS450

I think you're confusing something here. The drivers you're trying to install is for your CPU integrated Intel® HD Graphics 630 but you're using a GTX 1050TI so you don't even have to install this driver. By the way Intel Computing Improvement Program is not a program you need either.

Is that a new system? Is it an old system you just upgraded the CPU? More details is needed.

If you just built this system you have to install the chipset drivers and GPU drivers.

Reactions: milton04
May 9, 2020
I just upgraded the CPU from a Pentium G4560 but my build is about a year old.
I now understand that I dont need that driver but Im still a bit confused as to why my CPU has that missing driver error, could it be referring to the Integrated graphics driver? Also when I play GTA V for example my cpu doesnt go above 60% usage but my game still has alot of freezing issues.

I just upgraded the CPU from a Pentium G4560 but my build is about a year old.
I now understand that I dont need that driver but Im still a bit confused as to why my CPU has that missing driver error, could it be referring to the Integrated graphics driver? Also when I play GTA V for example my cpu doesnt go above 60% usage but my game still has alot of freezing issues.
Any drivers required are already automatically installed by Windows 10 or should be. GTA 5 stuttering or freezing is likely more to do with slow ram, not enough ram, slow HDD or a combination of those.

What are your current system specs. Include how many memory modules and hard drives or solid state drives and which drives the OS and GTA 5 are installed.