This Dubai Hotel Sells iPads in 24-karat Gold Cases for $10K

Status
Not open for further replies.

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
Am I the only that feels a need to go the hotel walk up non the manager and punch him the face. I'm sorry but I'm quite confident Allah does not approve of this self indulgent gluttony!!!

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010
Am I the only that feels a need to go the hotel walk up non the manager and punch him the face. I'm sorry but I'm quite confident Allah does not approve of this self indulgent gluttony!!!

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010

acadia11

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2010

Theres nothi ironic about it, most of the labor in dubai comes from other countries. When you are rich in oil money, with a small population there is a need to be labor work, and women Arab ones do not work at all.

halcyon

Splendid

I think I can decipher what you are trying to say, but...damn. English?

PapaCrazy

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2011
A stock 4th generation iPad with WiFi & Cellular antennas and 128 GB of flash storage goes for almost $ 1,000? INSANE! That was the only detail that surprised me in the article. Rich people would gold plate their turds if they could. No surprise there.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009

i have the money and i will spend it however i damn well please? its a valid argument, you earn money, it's yours to spend how you wish.

it really depends on how how much gold is used, if its plated... than its retardedly expensive, if it a bit more gold, it could be a decent investment too.

slomo4sho

Distinguished

Thanks for the geography lesson. Everything in your life must revolve around being politically correct :)

I am sorry if you can't find anything ironic in the picture. Please ignore my posts if you live in a rigid box.

Vorador2

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2007
Money can't buy you style, but it can show your lack thereof. There's a million ways of showing off the rich you are in good style, but all this hotel could think off is gold plating iPads.
Next step, gold plating all your employees teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.