This FAVI Bluetooth Keyboard for Tablets is Palm-Sized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yargnit

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
Not sure that I'd ever actually use it for a phone/tablet, but it might prove useful for when I want to lay down and still be able to chat, change a movie, etc on my desktop PC. Not a bad price if it's decent quality, especially noting that it includes the receiver.

nbelote

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
If I have a tablet, it's in my hand. How can I hold a tablet and this device at the same time? If my smartphone/tablet is in a dock, I'm usually around something else with a larger screen on which to watch videos. I don't take my dock with me when I'm at my friends' houses.

Yargnit was right, this would be better for a HTPC or something, not a smartphone or tablet.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Uhh.. I've owned one for almost a year, branded Kogan.
It's exactly the same thing but I found it and purchased it a year before Tom's Hardware knew about it. lol.

assasin32

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2008
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]Uhh.. I've owned one for almost a year, branded Kogan.It's exactly the same thing but I found it and purchased it a year before Tom's Hardware knew about it. lol.[/citation]

Yeah I've seen these for years now probably this is nothing new, Toms is really slacking.

copy_run_start

Honorable
Jun 26, 2012
I've had one of these for a while now with my HTPC... it's amazing, UH-MAY-ZING. That being said, I'm with the others when they say that this wouldn't be the best tablet keyboard. The advantage of a physical keyboard for a tablet, I thought, was the ease of typing. That advantage would be lost if the keyboard has seriously compromised comfort for size. Ah well, get one for your HTPC. DO IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.