Question this forum looks closest to what i need.

Jun 28, 2024
running an old laptop, that i lost the thumb drive having the original drivers on it. since toshiba is now dynabook, i've tryed locating the drivers there. tryed to search american site, no dice. europea, midddle east and africa link gives me a 404 not found error. the part# doesn't show up using the drop down list. bought the thing from staples, only need it for net cruising, e-mail, and watching disks when traveling. don't use smart phones since they don't shed heat and internet kills batteries to fast. the drivers i'm currently using came from a l750 with a different part number, and it runs slower than before i fresh installed 7 back in it. so i'm thinking that was a bad idea. should i just run down the list and see which drivers work best? is there an archive somewhere that has these drivers?

satellite l750 (psknju-004001) drivers
serial# zdo82362c (with no / though the o, don't know if it is a 0 or O)

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2024
In Device manager, find device with missing or non-working device, In it's properties under "details" find "Device ID" and copy it in Google search.
nothing is missing like i said i pulled drivers from l750 with different part#, first thing i checked, the last time i took time to work on it. iobit picked up its pace a little but still slower than last install.

Last edited: