Mar 23, 2022
So around a month ago my pc suddenly started freezing and playing a brrrr sound while I was playing games, I looked online and thought that it was my cpu overheating. While it was quite warm at around 80 degree or so, I bought a liquid cooler and stuck that in there. The problem persisted.
So I kept looking online and people said maybe my ram was not inserted properly, I haven’t touched my ram sticks in ages but I might have knocked them while putting in the new cooler, so I took them out and placed them back in. The problem persisted.
The last resort people were telling me was that is was probably my gpu. So I splashed some cash on a brand new rtx 3060ti. After placing and plugging it in. I turned on the system and my GeForce experience program installed the correct drivers. So I thought all was well right?
The problem persisted.
I was out of ideas at this point and looked at my pc drivers, all were up to date aside from my bios software. So I updated that following the tutorial on the manufacturers website.
I haven’t managed to see if that fixed the problem as a new problem has occurred. I boot up my pc, I enter my password to login, everything is fine for a few minutes, then my pc will disconnect all devices plugged into it including my monitors, mouse, keyboard and speakers. The pc itself is still on as the fan lights are on and spinning. It has done this at least 6 times now.
Any tips for the second problem first and the first problem later?
My spec are:
Ryzen5 2500x cpu (I think that’s what it’s called)
Rtx 3060ti graphics card
Asus prime b450m-a motherboard
Windows 10
A 2tb ssd
A 1tb ssd (i think this is the boot drive)
16 gb ram 3200ddr4 in 2 sticks of 8gb
And a whole bunch of fans

if anyone could help me out I would much appreciate it
Thanks

Mar 23, 2022
So I updated my bios to the latest version, as I though it would help another issue disappear, but since I have updated it, I get around 1 min of screen time and everything working to black screens and disconnected mouse and keyboard
I have tried taking the battery out of the motherboard, loading the old bios back, reloading the new bios, using only 1 monitor and unplugging everything that isn’t necessary for using the pc
I am stuck
I recently bought a new graphics card to fix another issue (that hasn’t worked) and I don’t want to buy a new motherboard too, if anyone can help me I’d much appreciate it
My specs are:
Asus prime B450M-A motherboard
Rtx 3060ti graphics card
Ryzen5 2500x cpu(I think)
Corsair cx650 psu
Windows 10 os
A 2tb ssd
A 1tb ssd (I think this is the boot drive)
2 8gb 3200x ddr4 sticks of ram
Thanks