This is my first gaming Pc need suggestion

Jul 30, 2018
My specs

Processor : Intel Pentium G4560

Mobo : Gigabyte H110M-S2 with updated BIOS

Ram : Crucial 8gb DDR4 2133mhz

Cabinet : Circle CC819 (Is it good or not, I can cancel this its not dispatch yet. )

HDD : WD 1tb blue

SSD : Kingston 120GB A400

PSU : Corsair VS450

GPU : Asus GTX 1050ti Single Fan

I'm just confused between Cabinets or some of are out of stock. any suggestion in my components.

phaelax

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2013
Looks fine to me, you must be on a tight budget. The SSD is small, but if you plan on only using it for the system and installing all your games on the WD then it should be fine. (though you'd be surprised how fast you can use up 120GB)

The case is not my cup of tea, but I see no reason why it won't work for you. The 1050 won't run that hot so maximizing case airflow isn't a huge concern.

Jul 30, 2018

Or maybe i could upgrade it to i5 7th gen, this might be good for me.

Nah, then you should go 8th gen I3 which performs around the same as 7th gen I5, or step up to I5-8400.
However i agree with the above, within your budget it will be hard to get an I3 or I5. On the other hand if you go Ryzen you should probably look for 3000MHz RAM in a dual channel kit (Well, this goes for both Intel and Ryzen build, but Intel CPUs are not affected so much by slower RAM speed, however you should still get a dual channel kit either way)

Jul 30, 2018

Ok I'll definitely get dual channel Ram, Thank you so much guys, Gaming community is awesome.

TweaknFreak

Honorable
Oct 23, 2015

Definitely get a better case. I'm from India and I know prices are high here. But atleast get a Corsair Carbide SPEC-04 at INR 3K. You will find far better prices locally than from online vendors especially in cities like Kolkata Mumbai Delhi etc. Also try getting Ryzen, at your budget its will provide a slightly better upgrade path. Happy building.

TweaknFreak

Honorable
Oct 23, 2015

I know prices are high in India but atleast get a Corsair Carbide SPEC-04. Also look for deals locally rather than from online vendors, they will be much cheaper depending on your location. Lastly, if you can, go for AMD Ryzen platform for your budget. It'll be a tight squeeze and will give you upgradability in future.

Jul 30, 2018

That's the problem with me in particular my area there is no shop available to grab something like this. If I'll do some hard work or find some shop still they don't have that type of part that I want.