Question This is my PC config. Suggestions welcome

Jul 26, 2020
Cabinet - Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh (Black) With ARGB Fans

Processor: Intel Core i5-10600 (Upto 4.8 ghz ,Cores-6 Threads-12)

Motherboard- Gigabyte Motherboard B460 AORUS PRO AC (Wifi)

Graphic Card - Gigabyte NVIDIA GTX 1660 SUPER OC

SMPS - NZXT C650 650 Watts 80 Plus Gold Fully Modular

Primary Storage SSD - Western Digital SN550 500GB Blue NVMe

Secondary Storage - Seagate 2 TB BARRACUDA

RAM - G.Skill16 GB (8x2) DDR4 RIPJAWS V 3000 MHZ

Liquid Cooler - Deepcool CASTLE 240 EX Black

Lutfij

Titan
Where are you located? If you're located outside of U.S.A then we're going to have a tough time understand what you can swap out and if it's possible without breaking your budget. Are you able to get into an AM4 platform(AMD Ryzen)? Again, we don't know your budget, the intended usage for this machine nor your location and how much you're paying for with the parts.

People who usually state SMPS are located in India, if so, is PCPartPicker possible to refer to you?

Reactions: SKHK2301
Jul 26, 2020
Where are you located? If you're located outside of U.S.A then we're going to have a tough time understand what you can swap out and if it's possible without breaking your budget. Are you able to get into an AM4 platform(AMD Ryzen)? Again, we don't know your budget, the intended usage for this machine nor your location and how much you're paying for with the parts.

People who usually state SMPS are located in India, if so, is PCPartPicker possible to refer to you?

Thanks for replying. I from India.
My budget is around Rs. 1.10Lakh ($1500)
I do have AM4 Or Ryzen platform here in India but I do like Intel processors (bcoz of Updates, Thermals, Drivers, Software ,etc.). So... What's next