Question This is not normal is it?

Jul 28, 2020
A day ago this was fine. if i close google chrome its either discord like 50 percent or wmi provider host or microsoft one drive did i do something? i was tryna plug a led light to motherboard so i pushed it a bit but that wont cause anything liek this right? can someone help please. I cant upluoad image but let me explain my cpu usage is 100 percent all the time right now it just started happening its either one of the aplications like google crhome/steam or wmi provider host or microsoft one drive or window manager can someone help what the hell lease

Jul 28, 2020
Wtf my cpu usage is like 100 everytime i boot this just started when i boot my motherboard (msi zpg z390 gaming plus) it flashes like a siungle light right beside of the main power cable. its a little light not the ones in teh back. i pushed the motherboard a bit just know to the back cuz i was trying to do something. it was running fine a day ago now everytime i open something it says its 100 usage. like task manager eats like 100 percent everything is 100 eporcent. it says its 3 usage in dragon center but 100 on task manager the temps are 69 ish. can someone help me. It doesnt let me upload a picture

Jul 28, 2020
did you plug in a led light while the pc is on?
what the cpu temp?
malware scan the system?
yes i tried to but it didnt work anyway the cpu temp is 70 ish. dragon center shows that my cpu usage is 3 to 4 but task manager shows everyhting is 100 percent. how do i malware scan ? is it possible i broke something