This is Power supply safe

Solution
It only has a 30C load rating, so things might start shutting down depending on how much power your build uses if it gets too close the PSU's load limit. That means it's built with cheap wires. I would not buy it but it depends on your build.

If your total build components will never come close to using over say 60% of the PSU's maximum 30C temp rated wattage, you may be okay. With that said, I'd never go cheap on a PSU. Why go cheap on the very lifeblood on your PC that can not only destroy your PC but also potentially burn your home down?

It only has a 30C load rating, so things might start shutting down depending on how much power your build uses if it gets too close the PSU's load limit. That means it's built with cheap wires. I would not buy it but it depends on your build.

If your total build components will never come close to using over say 60% of the PSU's maximum 30C temp rated wattage, you may be okay. With that said, I'd never go cheap on a PSU. Why go cheap on the very lifeblood on your PC that can not only destroy your PC but also potentially burn your home down?

Solution

PCnoobmuch

Honorable
May 29, 2016

Im putting it in a old pre built system

Both the R3 and 1050 Ti will consume less power than the old GTX 660 and Sandy Bridge i7. With the latter you should be okay as well but it depends on your other components like drives, CPU cooler, and case fans. For a budget build that does not exceed 300W you should be okay with this PSU. But keep in mind one thing: it's not just about managing power for a PSU. It's also about ripple control meaning how well a PSU regulates power with limited spikes and droops. The more there are of those on your hardware, the faster they will die over time. ncy over time being on cruise control.