Question This is so frustrating. I’ve had a new pc for months and fortnite still feels really unresponsive and delayed.

laser0130

Reputable
Oct 3, 2016
I can’t play fortnite because everything I do feels so delayed. Like there’s a frame time issue but in other games that are even more cpu intensive my game feels super fricken smooth. I just need answers at this point it’s been literally 6 months that I’ve had this piece of garbage pc. It’s so annoying because i feel like I’m actually really good at the game. Please help this is my final post. If this dosnt work I’m prolly just gonna give up on gaming.
Gpu - rtx 2080 auros waterforce
Cpu - 9600k
Mobo - auros pro WiFi z390
Ram - 16gb Corsair vengeance
SSD - Samsung 970 evo
Power supply - some 80+ gold 750 watt one
Cooler - master liquid ML240R
OS - Windows 10 pro

I play Minecraft, CSGO, apex legends and the new modern Warfare. Additionally my internet speed is fine. I’m usually running around 20-30 ping in game and my FPS is always around or at 240 because I have it capped at 237.

Last edited:

Ralston18

Titan
"piece of garbage pc"?

Your frustration is noted but help is not possible without more information.

Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

What other games do you play that are " super fricken smooth"?

What you can immediately do is to use tools such as Task Manager or Resource Monitor to observe system performance while play those other "super fricken smooth" games vs when you play Fortnite.

May simply be that your internet connections regarding Fortnite are not as they should be.

Or, despite your Fortnite skills, others are somehow cheating and you are at a disadvantage.

Then again, where you live may put you at a disadvantage because communications/internet are insufficient for high level/intense play.

laser0130

Reputable
Oct 3, 2016
"piece of garbage pc"?

Your frustration is noted but help is not possible without more information.

Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

What other games do you play that are " super fricken smooth"?

What you can immediately do is to use tools such as Task Manager or Resource Monitor to observe system performance while play those other "super fricken smooth" games vs when you play Fortnite.

May simply be that your internet connections regarding Fortnite are not as they should be.

Or, despite your Fortnite skills, others are somehow cheating and you are at a disadvantage.

Then again, where you live may put you at a disadvantage because communications/internet are insufficient for high level/intense play.
I respect the roast lol I’ll update the post with my specs gimme 1 sec

TRENDING THREADS