Question This is weird and irritating

abdulfire97

Reputable
Nov 3, 2017
I got a new computer and have GTX 960 and 5700XT in it. I connected a monitor and TV separately, 960 on the monitor and 5700XT to a TV. I installed the drivers and restarted. The 960 works to the monitor fine. The 5700XT is weird on display settings it comes up as the 2 connected. But no display. I unplug the cable to the TV it disappears in display settings. Plug it back in then it comes up again but no display. When I switch sources(HDMI 1) on the TV the TV says signal received (for HDMI 2) then I switch back to the source the computer plugged into (HDMI 2) and it says lost. I don't know what's happening the signal comes when I'm not in the source but when I am it loses it but display setting says it's there. It displays during boot but when it reaches windows 10 it drops it. I tried connecting only the 5700XT to the tv no monitor, same thing.

abdulfire97

Reputable
Nov 3, 2017
Why do you even have two different genre's of GPU in the system. You're advised to have a single most powerful GPU in your build. Make and model of your PSU and it's age?
I want to use the 960 for other things like videos and 5700 for gaming. The PSU is a Corsair CX600, it's from June 2015.