[citation][nom]dco[/nom]Looks like crap but what beast of a machine[/citation]
i hate its look too, but i love the cooling this thing can get.
that said, i SO wish that nvidia and ati would make mirror cards. that way i can have it face up or face down, in my pc, my video card is right on top of another card that hampers its airflow. if i had a mirror card i could get air from the top.
bahaha, i forsee alot of insurance claims during shipment to customers. Honestly, i would never in my mind fork up 9500 just cause of a art-inspired case. Not my cup of tea.. That open design has catastrophe written all over it.
art? wow i should take the body off my truck and call it art! it looks like a cat after it gets soaked, terrible! speaking of cats, i am going to laugh when their cat/dog gets it's tail caught in the fans and the result will be an animal with a mutilated tail/ear shredded and the cpu fries. this thing should be hung from the ceiling like a model air plane where nobody could stick their fingers in a fan or fry their foot or hand or spill a drink on it. looks like the future of the electric chairs, only to darwins test subjects.
where is the power cord, ports and other peripherial connections?
who wants to bet if it's running mac os x ?
Just buy this for $2,899 directly from the company that makes the case! http://darwinmachine.com/products.htm
Hammerhead HMR98902 specs:
* Blue CNC brushed and anodized aluminum frame
* Supermatte White Ecoresin panels with Mil-Spec quick release system(motherboard side only)
* 2.8Ghz Intel Core i7-860 cpu
* 4 Gb ram
* 1 40 gb Intel solid state disk drive
* 1 640 Gb front loaded "hot-swappable" hard drive
* 1 extra hot-swap tray for a second hard drive
* nVidia ENGTX460 graphics card
* Optical CD/DVD drive
* Kingston 750W modular power supply
* Windows 7 64-bit Home premium