This NES HTPC Mod is Awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
He chose a Atom system over AMD's APU?

Still a neat mod, gives me some ideas on what I should mod my original xbox into, perhaps I'll pull out it's motherboard and turn it into a fully-featured PC!

Make the power button/led the Xbox's originals.

HansVonOhain

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2009
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]He chose a Atom system over AMD's APU?Still a neat mod, gives me some ideas on what I should mod my original xbox into, perhaps I'll pull out it's motherboard and turn it into a fully-featured PC!Make the power button/led the Xbox's originals.[/citation]

That is because this mod was done about a year ago.

zerocoolx

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2011
Mods involving the NES are over-rated. I'm sick to my stomach with what happened to geek-dom over the past 5 years or so.

fyasko

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2010
[citation][nom]zerocoolx[/nom]Mods involving the NES are over-rated. I'm sick to my stomach with what happened to geek-dom over the past 5 years or so.[/citation]

how so? because being geeky went mainstream and you're still not cool? where is your uber l33t mod?

huron

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2007
Always impressed by what people can do. I'd love to have one of these - it'd be cool to have the DVD/BR drive be the old cartridge opening...

G

[citation][nom]someguynamedmatt[/nom]I've seen so many of these freaking mods that it's starting to get annoying. How about we make something original, now?[/citation]

Don't complain, use that energy to make your own "original" mods, or STFU!

zerocoolx

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2011
[citation][nom]fyasko[/nom]how so? because being geeky went mainstream and you're still not cool? where is your uber l33t mod?[/citation]
No. I'm upset because mods like this take zero effort. Why are you such a cretin?

pwinzor

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2011
That's awesome but what are the temp's of your system?. i would like to think that it would run pretty hot inside that chasis.

Status
Not open for further replies.