News This New Linux Kernel Up Can Damage Your Laptop Display

Oct 5, 2022
Imagine using OS which can damage your PC hardware. Linux is so bad and trash!!!
I'm glad using Windows for 20 years.

Oct 5, 2022
That's not Windows fault but rather than OEM give crappy firmware, i have use Windows since Windows 95, Windows never destroyed hardware.
Meanwhile this crappy Linux has faulty of the kernel itself, typical linux fix always relies on community <Mod Edit> which filled of pathetic people who told you are dumb for using garbage distro or they going to tell stuff like "yoU DoNt uNdErStAnD LiNuX aT aLL".

<Moderator edit for language>

Last edited by a moderator:

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
That's not Windows fault but rather than OEM give crappy firmware, i have use Windows since Windows 95, Windows never destroyed hardware.
Meanwhile this crappy Linux has faulty of the kernel itself, typical linux fix always relies on community <Mod Edit> which filled of pathetic people who told you are dumb for using garbage distro or they going to tell like "yoU DoNt uNdErStAnD LiNuX aT aLL".
The bug in question was in driver code that was submitted by Intel. So saying 'it's the OEM's fault, not the OS' applies just as well in this case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex Atkin UK

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012
Always has been, it just linux shills don't want to admit it.

Yet it still consistently performs better than Windows despite being much more backwards compatible on the hardware.

Not sure how you would expect it to not be large considering it includes all drivers, unlike Windows. Its not like they are loaded compiled into the kernel, most are modules and dynamically loaded when required.