This one is a wopper eh.

Sittingduck91

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
So yeah I came home today after a long black friday sell, and go to hook up my pc you know. then i turned it on, and realized I forgot the HDMI, and turned it off by holding down the power button there eh. When I turned it back on I got no boot beeps, or sounds, and the light would blink for a moment, and shut off eh. Then after that I removed things, and put them back in, and now it stays solid for a about 30 seconds, and cuts off. and the PC just sits there. Any body no if my mobo is dead there eh?

kd0frg

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2010
did you just buy this computer today? it sounds like its having trouble, unless its a custom PC, you could open it and make sure every thing is connected nice and snugg, but if it voids a warranty dont do it, just return the PC

kd0frg

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2010
did you check the power supply out? what is the system? what are all the specs, models, speed, cpu, video, power supply model, hard drives

unplug the power supply once , make sure the power switch (if it has one) is set to ON position, and make sure the voltage is at 115v

but lets hear all your system information