This one website wont load on our Wifi but yesterday it worked just fine.

Tennis987

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2015
So i have used Audiogon for years. Today when i tried to go on it, it loads for a good minute then says cannot connect. I cleared my cache and tried again. Same problem. Tried IE,Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. The only one it worked on is Opera for some reason and i am able to connect to the website from my phones data. Updated Firefox and Reinstalled Chrome. Nope.Went on my phone and laptop.The website simply does not connect via wifi in my home through any device.The website is not down and customer service has said that they had no trouble logging into my account. I reset the router and updated windows. Nothing. Is this a network problem or a browser problem? Would this be something my internet provider could check or who should I contact for help?

Solution
If your not able to get to the site through anything going through your wifi you might want to try a VPN service. Like that NordVPN thats always being advertised over on Reddit or even one of the free ones. If you set that up and your able to get through then you would want to contact your ISP.

Geef

Distinguished
If your not able to get to the site through anything going through your wifi you might want to try a VPN service. Like that NordVPN thats always being advertised over on Reddit or even one of the free ones. If you set that up and your able to get through then you would want to contact your ISP.

Solution