News This overpowered RTX 4090 card has a built-in water block, a screen and a modular AIO

I'm still hopeful that Lynk+ can get some OEMs onboard as it seems like an ideal way to do liquid cooling, for graphics especially. It's got the benefit of custom in that you could just swap out the card without replacing everything and the benefit of an AIO in not worrying about setup and scheduled maintenance.

If I'm remembering right from last year the way they've designed the coolers doesn't cost more than a video card air cooler. So outside initial cost of buying the pump/rad combo cards themselves wouldn't have to carry a premium.

CmdrShepard

Prominent
Dec 18, 2023
The one that was sitting on a table had a 7-inch color screen on the top of its water block. So, not only would the GPU stay cool, but it would also be able to show you stats about the graphics card's performance or your fps in a game.
So let me get this straight, the display is there so I can watch stats or FPS while I am playing a game?

Is this a product for Batarians by any chance?

watzupken

Reputable
Mar 16, 2020
My question is who will buy a costly flagship card released 1.5 years ago, when the expectation is that the next gen is about 6 months away? So other than bragging rights by the company, I don't see people paying this much for some exotic cooling solution and extra screen.

TRENDING THREADS