This RAM ok with Asus X99-A /USB 3.1?

Jukebox

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2014
Faalin, there is no mention my of my RAM. Also it just came yesterday and I made a whole another post on how my computer wont npw boot. Also in the package the RAM came, it says its designed for 6th gen intel core processors. I have I7-6800k.My motherboard gives me an error code 53 and it read in the manual that It was somerhing "memory initialation error. Invalid memory type or incompatible memory speed" Also the DRAM_LED is shining as red. If I press the MemOK button it restarts and it starts as usual normally, but then all my H110i goes much silent, fans still spinning, and the DRAM ä_LED is now blinking the red light. Also sometimes the CPU_LED goes red too, but just for a short short time

Jukebox

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2014
Also, when soemtimes the CPU_LED is red, the Q code changes to 13 and 63(64?)
Q code 11-14=Pre memory CPU initialization is started
Q Code 63-67= CPU DXE initalization is started

And the number change quite quickly between the 13 and 63(64?) And then it goes back to the 53

The only difference between your model and what is on the list is the heatsink

Yours f4-2666c15q-16gvr
QVL f4-2666c15q-16grr

so the last part 16gvr brakes down to:
16g is the amount of ram in the kit
the second letter is what heatsink comes on the ram
the last letter is the country region, R is North America, B is Asia, K is Europe.

Jukebox

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2014
Okey, so basically there is no point in getting new ones. They should work?

But why is my motherboard giving me an error code 53? "Memory initialization error. XXXXXX" cant remember now, I have a whole post about my pc not booting up

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-3125740/computer-wont-boot-dram-led-red.html

How can I fix this? I haven't tried to remove the cpu cooler and and cpu to see if there is any bent pins because im afraid that it will only cause more problems. As if they werent now, they would be as I would somehow manage to bent them while removing and installing again. Also, I have no thermal paste and as the H110i liquid cooler came with pre pasted thermal paste i didnt need it.