Question This service cannot accept control messages at this time but it's way worse

varli

Commendable
May 16, 2019
I've closed some services on services.msc because many of them were consuming my ram and now I can't open task manager,services.msc and I've tried a repair tool and i can't access that.And on all of them it says ,,This service cannot accept control at this time" .

USAFRet

Titan
I've closed some services on services.msc because many of them were consuming my ram and now I can't open task manager,services.msc and I've tried a repair tool and i can't access that.And on all of them it says ,,This service cannot accept control at this time" .
So you've apparently turned required services and functions off, and now the OS does not run?
Well, that's what happens.

Have you rebooted?
Does is still fail?

Have you booted into Safemode?
Does it still fail?

varli

Commendable
May 16, 2019
I've booted my pc in safe mode and it works.
Now I guess I have to restart the aplications in services.msc and that will do the trick right?

varli

Commendable
May 16, 2019
I've reenabled all my services except vpn-related ones,nfc payment and the useless ones like automatic time zone etc and did the trick.Next time I should read the aplication description before disabling it