This Week's Hot News: March 9 - 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewl munky

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
Um my dad bought an LED bulb from some other company that has a bulb rated at 40W that uses 2W, and a 45W that uses 3.5. I guess it only matters when larger companies do something like this though.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]demonhorde665[/nom]i really miss the old soundblaster card i had back on 98 , it added a theme to teh sound at start up that was real coolevery time i turned on my pc you got lightening and thunder crack sound, for somereason they stoped doing this on the audigy series and alter cards hopefully win 7 will have soemthing similiar I loved heariing that thunder crack sound.granted that wqont be why i woudl update , in general i just need to update but new sound themes are are awsome , is always a welcomed addition[/citation]
I certainly hope you were kidding. You can make any sound that the OS makes different just my having a sound file. I once used the opening riff for "Holy Wars...The Punishment Due" as my start-up sound. I don't use that anymore because I find no reason to change the default sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.