[SOLVED] Thor 210 rgb keyboard problem

Nov 12, 2021
Hi guys, I bought "Thor 210 rgb" keyboard and i am very happy with the product, but there's a problem im having. The "G" letter key on it isn't working properly. I need to press it several times until it registers. Anyone can help with this?Maybe i can unscrew it and clean it with spirits or something. Or maybe do some kind a restart I don't know. Can anyone help me with this please:)

Solution
Likely not a driver problem but I would start with a manual driver reinstall. Download the driver yourself via the manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure the keyboard drivers. No third party tools or installers.

= = = =

How long ago did you purchase the keyboard? Any warranty left?

Test the keyboard on another known working computer.

Test another known working keyboard on your computer.

Determine if the problem follows the keyboard or stays with the current host computer.

You may be able to clean/repair the G key. However if the attempt is unsuccessful, then the manufacturer may be able to claim that you violated warranty provisions.

Establish if the keyboard is indeed the problem. If warranty remains, make...

Ralston18

Titan
Likely not a driver problem but I would start with a manual driver reinstall. Download the driver yourself via the manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure the keyboard drivers. No third party tools or installers.

= = = =

How long ago did you purchase the keyboard? Any warranty left?

Test the keyboard on another known working computer.

Test another known working keyboard on your computer.

Determine if the problem follows the keyboard or stays with the current host computer.

You may be able to clean/repair the G key. However if the attempt is unsuccessful, then the manufacturer may be able to claim that you violated warranty provisions.

Establish if the keyboard is indeed the problem. If warranty remains, make a claim accordingly. If no warranty then there is likely little to be lost by popping off the key and cleaning therein.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS