Question Thoughts & advice needed on NZXT H5 Flow & Hyte Y40/Hyte Y60 fans layout/cooling ?

DREDKNOT_2077

Honorable
Nov 5, 2017
Thoughts & advice on NZXT H5 Flow & Hyte Y40/Hyte Y60 fans layout/cooling

iv recently be thinking about a case upgrade for my first build

which is as followed

current build an spec

363160.fbbd931dceae88b28c78cc29731e1f32.1600.jpg

before the gpu upgrade my 1660 oc super triple fan never broke 52c under load an while i know the its a different type an series , i think that the fact that the power color has just two fans vs my older tri fan gpu an

my other builds gpu the XFX Speedster SWFT 309 Radeon RX 6700xt 12 GB Video Card which has three also makes a diff an would in the my case , i did try it out both in horizontal an vertical mounting an compared to the power color the temps

were a whole 5c lower horizontal mount & in vertical mount were 7.5c
which i know isnt super but aint crap either but the XFX Speedster SWFT 309 Radeon RX 6700xt

an why i could just leave it its intended for my 2nd build an has a matching waterblock ive yet to install , so the power color is staying in the 1st build

363160.943d3fa35b4cc6a93ba3cff4d9efe782.1600.jpg

an now to my long winded question id like your Thoughts & advice needed on instead of getting a different gpu just want to getting a different case

with different fan cooling layout so recently i saw the new cases all have got me interested

the NZXT H5 Flow , Hyte Y40 , Hyte Y60

which do you'll think would be the best upgrade over my corsair 275 air

363160.73c7f8bbcd3cecefaf2d132d0778279e.1600.jpg

i like both the Hyte Y40 & Hyte Y60
for the mobo side fan intakes bottom fans an triple an quad vertical gpu mounts

which i think either being able to mount further into the case with the fan layout as followed
sides intake , rear as aio intake , bottom & top as exhaust would work far better then my current case

or get the NZXT H5 Flow an using the rear an top as intakes with the aio in the top front also as
intake an use the front two an angled front bottom'ish fan all as exhaust

so which of the three an my desired configs would be the best buy an layout

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
the NZXT H5 Flow , Hyte Y40 , Hyte Y60

which do you'll think would be the best upgrade over my corsair 275 air
This is personal query that no one can/should say what is best on such a subjective subject. This is really on you. Take some more time to think on which draws you in the most.
Nothing really wrong with the current case, except if you've gotten tired of it, which does happen after some time.

The promotion of rear intake has me :??:
I get it, and even support the idea if it's helping to supply cool air to a top exhaust cooler, but if there's just case fans up there, then I'm lost - before anyone says VRM cooling, that has tolerances of 110C or more; there's bigger problems if a fan is just keeping VRM below throttle limits.
They can take a beating better than some other components in the PC.

The H5 Flow does away with the negative pressure focus of the original to get more air in through the front. The exhaust is still lacking at only 2 fans - should still tolerate higher power consuming configs better than the original though.
The Hyte Y60 is more suited for cpu+gpu liquid cooled builds; while it's 10 liters larger, it's cooler support is narrower than the Y40's:
183mm Vs 160mm cpu air coolers
422 Vs 350mm gpu coolers
Not saying one can't do air cooling in the Y60, but the options will be fewer.

DREDKNOT_2077

Honorable
Nov 5, 2017
This is personal query that no one can/should say what is best on such a subjective subject. This is really on you. Take some more time to think on which draws you in the most.
Nothing really wrong with the current case, except if you've gotten tired of it, which does happen after some time.

The promotion of rear intake has me :??:
I get it, and even support the idea if it's helping to supply cool air to a top exhaust cooler, but if there's just case fans up there, then I'm lost - before anyone says VRM cooling, that has tolerances of 110C or more; there's bigger problems if a fan is just keeping VRM below throttle limits.
They can take a beating better than some other components in the PC.

The H5 Flow does away with the negative pressure focus of the original to get more air in through the front. The exhaust is still lacking at only 2 fans - should still tolerate higher power consuming configs better than the original though.
The Hyte Y60 is more suited for cpu+gpu liquid cooled builds; while it's 10 liters larger, it's cooler support is narrower than the Y40's:
183mm Vs 160mm cpu air coolers
422 Vs 350mm gpu coolers
Not saying one can't do air cooling in the Y60, but the options will be fewer.
ok ill have to think on all that

DREDKNOT_2077

Honorable
Nov 5, 2017
can the shroud under the gpu have vents cut across the entire panel with a dremel to better ventilate an to match the perimeter , an is ther
clearance under the shroud for a 200mm to 140mm fan adapter to couture air exhaust out over a larger surface area using a combo of a

https://www.etsy.com/listing/134222...uter-fan-adapter?external=1&rec_type=ss&cns=1 &
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1295597770/140mm-280mm-420mm-aio-radiator-shroud?external=1&rec_type=ss an

with the correct combined heights with 140mm fan make a effective exhaust duct , as id like to do something like that in this case
an use the sides an rear as intake an the top an bottom as exhaust with a 320mm aio in the top is this something

anyone has modded or tested as i think the cost of the mods an modding would be worth the invest ?