Question Thoughts on Aerocool Frost 12?

Spirals

Prominent
Mar 8, 2019
So, this is a new product to Aerocool itself, I find the fans very gorgeous. It looks pretty clean to me, for the price at least.
idk what do you guys think? Any thoughts?

Here's some information I copy-pasted from the official site: https://aerocool.io/product/frost-12/ 120mm fan with Molex + 3-Pin featuring a stylish Fixed RGB LED Lighting design to add extra flair to your rig. Comes equipped with curved fan blades for increased air pressure, maximizing cooling performance and minimizing air resistance and noise.

Comes equipped with Molex + 3-Pin connector
Fixed RGB LED Lighting adds extra flair to your rig
Curved fan blades for maximum cooling performance
Fan speed of 1000 RPM
Built with a sleeve bearing

Lutfij

Titan
If I had access to other brands, I'd go for something outside of that fan you've linked/copy/pasta'd. Inf act, out of curiosity, what is your budget and what sort of fans are you looking for the build/chassis? The fans are for case airflow or for radiators or for a heatsink?

Spirals

Prominent
Mar 8, 2019
If I had access to other brands, I'd go for something outside of that fan you've linked/copy/pasta'd. Inf act, out of curiosity, what is your budget and what sort of fans are you looking for the build/chassis? The fans are for case airflow or for radiators or for a heatsink?
Well, my budget is unironically tight, about $3-4 USD, anything can be fine, really, whether it's a ring fan or not, RGB or not.