vainsy

Prominent
Oct 27, 2018
Hey guys,

So was thinking about using this AIO for my upcoming build and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with it or just has an opinion. Reviews seem pretty good online but I just want to be 100% sure.

I’ll be cooling a 10900K with it in a Phanteks P500A or P400A case (Still to decide) - front mounted.

Cheers,

Vainsy

Solution
Any recommendations on CPU AIO then?
Not really... :unsure:

NZXT or Corsair if you don't mind having to use more software - it's required to operate their coolers.
Cooler Master, Fractal Design, or Arctic, if you'd rather not, but the downside is that you don't get dynamic fan control unless you get a Y or W splitter and run them off the motherboard.

vainsy

Prominent
Oct 27, 2018
Then don't.

Sorry for being stupid/a hassle I just haven't built a PC in quite some time, so don't really know what products I should go for.

Also don't want to make a mistake with the CPU cooler as it is a very important component, especially with the 10900K!

Appreciate all your help so far.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Not really... :unsure:

NZXT or Corsair if you don't mind having to use more software - it's required to operate their coolers.
Cooler Master, Fractal Design, or Arctic, if you'd rather not, but the downside is that you don't get dynamic fan control unless you get a Y or W splitter and run them off the motherboard.

Solution