[SOLVED] Thoughts on my final part list??

Oct 4, 2019
I've been looking into building a PC for a couple of years now and because I've started to save my money and also because RAM and SSD prices have settled since last year, I've finally done some serious thinking into building a PC.
After a lot of research, as well as switching different parts, I've settled with a final part list:

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 2600 (Non-Overclockable)
Mobo - Gigabyte B450M DS3H
RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) 2400MHZ
Boot Drive - Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB M.2
Mass Storage - WD Blue 1TB HDD
Graphics Card - MSI Raedon RX 580 Armor OC 8GB
Case - NZXT H500
PSU - Corsair TXM 650W Gold Certified
Wireless Network Adapter - Asus PCE-AC56

At the time of posting the total price is £733.13 and I don't really want to spend over £750. In terms of upgradeability, I know for definite I won't be buying an overclockable CPU so the mobo is fine for me. I also plan to add one or two SSDs for games in the future as well as a Raedon RX 5700/5700XT - That's the main reason why I switched the power supply to what it is currently. I don't think I'll upgrade my RAM but having 4 DIMM slots on the board is nice to have I suppose.

I'm also planning to buy this stuff over the Black Friday period so I (in theory) can save some money. Any buying advice will be much appreciated!
Any thoughts on the build, such as your opinion, other part recommendations, incompatibilities etc. will also be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Josh

Solution
You CAN overclock the 2600 with a B450 motherboard. X for AMD just means it is slightly better binned and doesn't come with a CPU cooler. 2600 can be made to run like a 2600X with a few clicks in most cases.

You should invest in DDR4-3000Mhz at least. Ryzen reacts very strongly to faster memory as that controls the speed at which the internal Infinity Fabric runs at.

Other than that, seems fine.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
You CAN overclock the 2600 with a B450 motherboard. X for AMD just means it is slightly better binned and doesn't come with a CPU cooler. 2600 can be made to run like a 2600X with a few clicks in most cases.

You should invest in DDR4-3000Mhz at least. Ryzen reacts very strongly to faster memory as that controls the speed at which the internal Infinity Fabric runs at.

Solution
Oct 4, 2019

Ah right, that's some pretty good info to know about.
Thanks Eximo