Thoughts on my predicted build?

Solution
The only thing i would improve would be the motherboard. Considering the quality of your other components, it doesn't make sense to have such a cheap one. I'm guessing this is a gaming PC so i would recommend downgrading your CPU to an i5-4670k, as i7 will make very little difference when gaming, and buy an ASUS Z87-Pro or an AsRock Z87 Extreme 6 which would both fit your build much better.

Stu 95

Honorable
Nov 27, 2013
The only thing i would improve would be the motherboard. Considering the quality of your other components, it doesn't make sense to have such a cheap one. I'm guessing this is a gaming PC so i would recommend downgrading your CPU to an i5-4670k, as i7 will make very little difference when gaming, and buy an ASUS Z87-Pro or an AsRock Z87 Extreme 6 which would both fit your build much better.

Solution

TheHoneyBadger252

Honorable
Dec 14, 2013
Seems like a good build. Like the others said, its probably best not to skip out on the board with those parts. I'm personally partial to the Asus ROG line, like the Asus Vi Hero, and have you considered an SSD? provides better boot times, but not really necessary.