Question Thoughts on the Aerocool Lux RGB 550w?

Spirals

Prominent
Mar 8, 2019
So guys, once again I'm here to ask you guys, and give your thoughts and opinions, to the Aerocool Lux RGB 550w 80+ Bronze. It's a budget one, so..
What do you guys think?

Comment below :D

Aerocool Lux RGB 550w 80+ Bronze

That's not a very reputed/populer PSU brand, IMO, and that particular unit doesn't seem to be of very high quality either. Though, it's bronze certified. But I wouldn't use this to power up any GAMING PC though, even though it might work.

Don't Skimp or cheap out on the PSU. This is the MOST important PC component. Power supplies are an imperative part of your system that should not be taken lightly. Throwing in a budget PSU could result in poor power efficiency, or even a wrecked system. Only Aerocool - Project 7/KCAS PSU models are high-end.

For which GPU, or system do you want to use this particular aerocool PSU ? Is it for gaming, or some office work ?

https://aerocool.io/product/lux-rgb-550w/

Last edited:

Spirals

Prominent
Mar 8, 2019
That's not a very reputed/populer PSU brand, IMO, and that particular unit doesn't seem to be of very high quality either. I wouldn't use this to power up any GAMING PC though, even though it might work.

Don't Skimp or cheap out on the PSU. This is the MOST important PC component. Power supplies are an imperative part of your system that should not be taken lightly. Throwing in a budget PSU could result in poor power efficiency, or even a wrecked system. Only Aerocool - Project 7/KCAS PSU models are high-end.

For which GPU, or system do you want to use this particular aerocool PSU ? Is it for gaming, or some office work ?

https://aerocool.io/product/lux-rgb-550w/
Ofcourse for gaming, but the going that I'll need using is an Rx 570 4h OC and an overclocked ryzen 3 2200g (4ghz)

For that setup you should definitely grab some high-quality PSU (min 500-550 Watts). From my side I won't really recommend you to use that AEROCOOL LUX unit. But that is just me. There are many other budget PSU models, which are far better than this Aerocool brand, IMHO.

Are you looking to buy one PSU for your system ? IF yes, then kindly specify your budget range.

TRENDING THREADS