Question Thoughts on this prebuilt? New to PC

Jan 29, 2022
Here’s the prebuilt specs, ordering from CyberPower with a decent deal on it. Advice on things that could get upgraded or things I should have done different? I didn’t get prowiring which maybe I should have but I didn’t know too much about the different options there were. For reference I will be playing a multitude of different games/streaming.

CABLE: None
CAS: CyberPowerPC AMETHYST 240V Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Front & both Side Tempered Glass + 3x ARGB FANS (White Color)
CC: None
COOLANT: None
CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X 3.8GHz [4.7GHz Turbo] 8 Cores/ 16 Threads 36MB Total Cache 105W Processor
CS_FAN: Default case fans
ENGRAVING: None
FAN: CyberPowerPC MasterLiquid Lite 120mm ARGB CPU Liquid Cooler with Dual Chamber Pump & Copper Cold Plate
HDD: 1TB WD Blue SN570 Series PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 3500/3000 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 460/450k (Single Drive)
HDD2: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 256MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
HEADSET: None
IUSB: Built-in USB Ports (Based on motherboard and case selection)
KEYBOARD: None [-5]
MEMORY: 32GB (8GBx4) DDR4/3600MHz Memory (Team T-Force Delta RGB)
MICROPHONE: None
MONITOR: None
MOPAD: None
MOTHERBOARD: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS ATX w/ Realtek LAN, 2 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 2 M.2 SATA/PCIe
MOUSE: None [-3]
NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
OVERCLOCK: No Overclocking
POWERSUPPLY: 800 Watts - Standard 80 Plus Gold Certified Power Supply
PRO_WIRING: None
SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
SPEAKERS: None
VIDEO: GeForce RTX™ 3070 Ti 8GB GDDR6X Video Card (Ampere) [VR Ready] (Single Card)
WARRANTY: STANDARD WARRANTY: 1 Year Parts

USAFRet

Titan
Here's another one, a little bit more than yours, and with worse parts.

Just like the other one, the ONLY special part is the GPU.
The 120mm liquid cooler....mediocre.
PSU....standard junk

Reactions: milwaukeegirl615
Jan 29, 2022
Here's another one, a little bit more than yours, and with worse parts.

Just like the other one, the ONLY special part is the GPU.
The 120mm liquid cooler....mediocre.
PSU....standard junk
Noted,
Its not the wattage, but rather the quality.

It will work as delivered. But in a year or two, if you want to up the GPU or other parts...it may not be up to the task.
I see, thank you for the fast responses. On my list then to up the PSU, get different liquid cooler too at some point, what do you recommend?

ssmokeyy

Distinguished
May 2, 2010
Cyberpower and ibuypower build junk and do not stand by there warranty. For that price range u could get a nice asus pre-built or better yet a dell xps or alienware. The warranty is good and u get a better deal. No one is perfect so check your build list two times.

Reactions: Fatblabs