Thread gone?

I had a thread titled "windows xp only seeing 2.89gb ram" and a few others created awhile ago about different windows xp questions. Each threads had a question pertaining to windows xp, all being different or an update to an old thread with different info. The latest thread had never been asked on this acount before since it was a new issue and the thread had about 20 replies. It had no reason to be deleted and i was being helped there actively. I posted another ? Under that thread yesterday and today the thread is gone. Every thread i ever posted pertaining to windows xp is gone. I have no message about it being deleted or merged, but its gone from my threads and threads with my posts. What happened? If a moderator deleted then for "forum spamming" (invalid reason anyhow since thenthreads were weeks to months apart), why didnt they tell me?

Last edited:

McKeu

Proper
Mar 27, 2019
They merged the old windows system forums into one "Legacy" forum. Probably that's why they don't appear anymore due to the move?

rinzler001

Honorable
Oct 3, 2017
I am having the same problem as well as far as all of my threads are gone now. They were Win 7 based and I can't find any of them. I went to my profile and the latest activity and postings are empty everything I click on is empty or if it shows a number for example: Messages I click on the number for that and it doesn't load anything. It just displays 'No Results Found'. I kind of wanted to post a new update on my last thread which was on win 7 crashing.
I didn't want to create multiple threads on this so hopefully the answer for OP will resolve my issue as well if not I can create a new thread.

Thanks guys.

Reactions: NightHawkRMX

Colif

Win 11 Master
@Johnny5 should all the transfers have been completed yet?

this post pinged him so I wouldn't start a new one, he will come to this. If its happened to 2 users, its something that should be looked at. Who else's posts went astray? I don't know how they did it but my guess is original posts should still be somewhere and might be able to merge them in now.

rinzler001

Honorable
Oct 3, 2017
I don't mind creating a new thread but I would like to be able to reference back to my previous thread(s) so that everyone knows what has already been done and also those previous threads have PC info as well as mini dump files that were uploaded. So I can create a new thread but I would if possible like to get my old threads back so I can reference back to them.
Thanks.