Threads not appearing in "my threads"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liborio

Honorable
Apr 2, 2016
Hi,

I love this site but i have noticed with newly created threads, they seem to go in an "awaiting approval" status before being published? This is inconsistent also. In cases (such as today), i have created 2 of the same thread because i thought it didn't post properly as it wasn't displayed in "your threads" which have now notified me they are being merged.

I think this should be fixed. The site should leave all posts in "your threads" but have a status that it is being reviewed or whatever. Also, not sure why some of my posts aren't publicly displayed instantly and some are. I now have 3 posts in this status and have no idea where they are and especially why 1 (which is days old) has suddenly gone to this.

Just my bit of feedback from a user experience perspective, thanks.

Colif

Win 11 Master
We have a spam filter that puts posts into a Need to be approved status, that is where yours were. There are none with that status now so someone else must have cleared them.

Older posts can appear there too if they are edited after they were created, which might explain the older post going back in there, since you edited it earlier. We have seen that happen before.

Reactions: Liborio

Liborio

Honorable
Apr 2, 2016
We have a spam filter that puts posts into a Need to be approved status, that is where yours were. There are none with that status now so someone else must have cleared them.

Older posts can appear there too if they are edited after they were created, which might explain the older post going back in there, since you edited it earlier. We have seen that happen before.
That is a fair enough explanation. Being a user with no bad intentions, my first reaction was "wtf". But from a security perspective, that is a fair precaution.

Thank you for your response.

Jun 30, 2020

Could u approve this please https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...oot-order-doesnt-show-hard-drive-ssd.3623226/

Status
Not open for further replies.