Three keys on mechanical keyboard barely work

samandaro

Prominent
Nov 24, 2018
I have a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014, and three keys on it only sometimes work. It started with my S key a few months back, and my D and A keys a few weeks later. The keys sometimes don't work and sometimes they repeat. I have tried blowing into my switch and using a contact cleaner to solve the problem, but they haven't worked. Any advice on what to do?

Dec 26, 2018
I have a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2014, and three keys on it only sometimes work. It started with my S key a few months back, and my D and A keys a few weeks later. The keys sometimes don't work and sometimes they repeat. I have tried blowing into my switch and using a contact cleaner to solve the problem, but they haven't worked. Any advice on what to do?
I have the same problem and I am also still looking for a solution, when I got one I will let you know

Dec 26, 2018
I fixed it, i cleaned my keyboard real good. i cleaned the keycaps in warm water with soap for 20 min and cleaned the keyboard itself with some alcohol and a cloth. now I don't have it anymore.