Three-way calling

If I call two seperate parties using three-way calling is this considered
one call using my minutes or two calls using my minutes?

TIA,
Pld

"Pld" <pld@xyz.net> wrote in message news:ZC_Ic.29$FZ.3@lakeread06...
> If I call two seperate parties using three-way calling is this considered
> one call using my minutes or two calls using my minutes?

Two calls!

>If I call two seperate parties using three-way calling is this considered
>one call using my minutes or two calls using my minutes?

2 minutes

--
John S.

Joseph

Distinguished
May 19, 2002

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 18:54:36 -0500, "Pld" <pld@xyz.net> wrote:

>If I call two seperate parties using three-way calling is this considered
>one call using my minutes or two calls using my minutes?

You will be billed for double the amount of airtime. Same with call
waiting.

remove NONO from .NONOcom to reply